Your original cabin air filters are essential in keeping your passenger space free of allergens and pollutants. That's why it was installed at the INFINITI factory to begin with. It's usually found behind your glove compartment, though it can also be found underneath the front cowling on the passenger side of your car or SUV. Either way, it's ideally placed where it can clear air as it flows through your vehicle's HVAC system.
How Cabin Air Filters Work
The cabin is a pleated unit that's usually made from either multifiber cotton or an engineered material. It captures any contaminants in the air before they can make their way into the cabin. That keeps your passenger space and respiratory system clear.
How to Spot Failing Air Filters
Eventually, though, even the best cabin air filters can start to go bad. Signs of trouble include:
- You notice a musty odor in the cabin
- You have trouble maintaining a consistent cabin temperature
- The airflow from the vents is inhibited
- You notice that the filter fibers are dirty or brittle
Buy Genuine OEM Cabin Air Filters Online and Save
When you need to replace a faulty cabin air filter, get the right one for your model. That's one made by INFINITI, since it's guaranteed to work right out of the box. Find yours, along with the engine air filter you need, right here in our online auto parts catalog. Order today and we'll ship right to your front door!
No results found for "cabin air filter". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!