Most of the INFINITI vehicles on the road today have one kind of spoiler or another. As exterior accessories from the factory go, they're fairly common. But as style points, the spoilers INFINITI makes are distinctive from the rest. They help an already appealing ride get even more looks as it passes.
What Spoilers Do
Beyond being decorative, though, they also improve just how well your car or SUV handles. They do that by changing the way air moves across your vehicle's body, shunting it in a way that reduces resistance (drag, for short). This improves traction and smooths out ride quality significantly. Your fuel efficiency can even get a little bump for the better.
Types of Spoilers
There are several on sale today:
- Some INFINITI cars, including many of the brand's sports cars, have trunk spoilers.
- Some INFINITI crossover SUVs have roof spoilers.
- Some performance SUVs can have air dams. They're a type of front spoiler.
- Some supercars can have active spoilers, which adjust dynamically based on a combination of electronic feedback and air activity.
What Spoilers are Made of
INFINITI manufactures spoilers made of a variety of materials, including:
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (also called ABS plastic)
- Carbon fiber
Update Your INFINITI | Install a Genuine OEM Spoiler
Whichever model you drive, a spoiler made by INFINITI specifically for it will fit it best. Our auto parts store offers a wide selection. Order yours online today!
No results found for "spoilers". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!