Radiators are heatsinks that help keep vehicle engines from overheating. How they work is simple. First, antifreeze flows through radiator inlet and outlet hoses. It gets pressurized by a radiator cap as it travels, making it capable of capturing maximal heat. Then, flat, fin-style aluminum tubes release the heat, and a cooling fan helps dispel it.
Some radiators even have extra fins called turbulators, which dissipate heat even better. Others have side-mounted tanks called transmission coolers, which transfer heat from transmission operation to the coolant. No matter what kind your INFINITI vehicle has, it can develop problems over time. Luckily, there are signs to look for. They include:
- Unusual engine noises
- Unusually high temperature gauge readings
- A sweet, syrupy ethylene glycol odor (indicating a coolant leak)
- Dirty or gooey antifreeze
- Leaking coolant
- Car HVAC malfunctions
To figure out the causes of these problems, run a thorough radiator inspection.
Repair Your OEM Cooling System with Peace of Mind | Install a Genuine INFINITI Radiator
Whether you're looking to order a few replacement parts or an entire new radiator, you've come to the right place. Our auto parts store has a vast selection, and everything's genuine, designed by INFINITI to work with the car or SUV you drive. You can even buy online. Order now, and we'll ship quickly, with delivery right to your address.
- 17 more
No results found for "radiator, radiator hose, radiator cap". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!